Today’s economic environment, particularly in Europe, is one of uncertainty and unease. Public and private biotech companies share concerns related to financing, partnering, and exiting. Although the European stock markets have been very restrictive, several Belgian biotech companies have established successful track records over the past few years. Their IPOs have been followed by successful follow-on rounds of financing, which has enabled them to further develop their pipelines and even launch their products on the market.
This session will:
- underscore the importance of preparing a company for a successful IPO
- address ways in which a company can prepare additional successful financial rounds after or without an IPO
- showcase different exit options for investors.
- Discuss why biotech companies choose to do an IPO
- Examine how to prepare for additional financial rounds, after or without an IPO
- Explore how a public company can maximize its leverage during negotiation
Ability Level: All
Session ID: 1976